1. No entry fee is required. All types of fiction, non-fiction, fantasy and dark fantasy are welcome.
2. By submitting to the Contest, the entrant agrees to abide by all Contest rules.
3. All entries must be original works by the entrant, in English. Plagiarism, which includes the use of third-party poetry, song lyrics, characters or another person’s universe, without written permission, will result in disqualification. Excessive violence or sex, determined by the judges, will result in disqualification. Entries may not have been previously published in professional media.
4. To be eligible, entries must be works of prose, up to any amount of words or in length.
5. The Contest is open only to those who have not professionally published a novel or short novel, or more than one novelette, or more than three short stories, in any medium.
6. Entries submitted must be typewritten in word or pdf format. Each entry must have a cover page with the title of the work, the author’s legal name, a pen name if applicable, address, telephone number, e-mail address and an approximate word count.
Every subsequent page must carry the title and a page number, but the author’s name must be deleted to facilitate fair, anonymous judging.
Entries submitted electronically must be double-spaced and must include the title and page number on each page, but not the author’s name.
All entries must be submitted electronically and include the author’s legal name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and approximate word count.
7. Manuscripts will not be returned after judging.
8. We accept entries from anywhere in the world.
9. There shall be two cash prizes per year each of $1,000. All winners will also receive trophies.
10.The Contest will be conducted twice per year beginning January 1st, and July 1. The year will end on December 31st. To be eligible for judging all entry must be postmarked or received electronically no later than midnight on the last day of the June and December. Late entries will be included in the following period and the Admin will notify the entrant.
11. Each entrant may submit only one manuscript per period. Winners are ineligible to make further entries in the Contest.
12. All entries for each quarter are final. No revisions are accepted.
13. Entries will be judged by Our Team of professional and Business owner. The decisions of the judges are entirely their own and are final and binding.
14. Winners in each period will be individually notified of the results by phone, mail or e-mail.
15. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
16. All rights in the story remain the property of Khmer TV. Winning story may be used to create movie and show. The owner will entitle to receive 10% from the profit of the story.
17. All entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.